For centuries, our homeland, the pearl of Asia, announces a bright future for our ancient Turkmen people as a herald of peace and blessings with its rays on our ancient velvet pastures. The Turkmen land, which is being revived in honor of a bright future, is also glorifying the whole universe with its abundant harvest.
In the course of the consistent implementation of the socio-economic development programs adopted by President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, the agro-industrial complex is making great strides.
Hemsaya, Gok Bulut, Miweli Atyz and Datly Mieve, the shareholders of the Fruit Open Joint Stock Company, have allocated a total of 300 hectares of land from a total of 300 hectares of land within the framework of the Vatan Peasant Association of Kaka District, Ahal Province. Distributed on March 7, order PB-829.
It will be developed here with the help of special constructions:
• 100 hectares of intensive Date: Type: Roho Briliant,
Yield: 1 hectare - 40 tons
• 20 hectares of intensive Apples: Appearance: Rose glow, Scarletspur, Ginger golden, Challenger (Ginger Golden, Scarletspur, Rosy Glow, Challenger), Yield: 1 hectare - 40 tons
• 155 hectares Walnuts: Type: Howard, lara, Frankuette, Chandler (Howard, Lara, Franquetta, Chandeler),
Yield: 1 hectare - 2.4 tons
• 10 hectares of intensive Black and Peach: Type: Extreme 314, Extreme 514, Flat Number, Gartario, Fresh Rock (Exteme 314, Extreme 514, Plane Sun, Gartario, Fresh Rock),
Yield: 1 hectare - 24 tons
• Black Type: Black splendor, Pioneer,
Yield: 1 hectare - 21 tons
• 560 hectares Mindal: Type: Wairo, Taracco, Marina, Lauren, Makako (Vairo, Tarraco, Marina, Lauranne, Makako), Yield: 1 hectare - 1.6 tons
• 50 hectare intensive Armyt: Type: Kochuro, Hosui (Chojuro, Kosui),
Yield: 1 hectare - 30 tons
• Construction of reservoirs on 80 hectares,
• Construction of modern banana greenhouses on 80 hectares,
• construction of agricultural facilities in the remaining part of the land.